Moss brush made from multiple handpainted moss clumps. Referenced of european forests and moss covering trunks, rocks, and ground. Works with pressure to make a light weathered layer on any item, or stacked together for mossy cluster.
- Layering it over itself a couple of times gives an impression of fluffier moss stacked on top of itself.
- Once you made your cluster, using dodge and burn can add more pop and add personality to the shapes.
- Grungey erasers such as kneaded eraser are best to adjust shapes.
- Sharpen and disable watercolor edge for more realistic effect, keep the edge for painterly depiction.
- Different line direction will allow for different light source.
1 handpainted moss brush for Clip Studio Paint